Join the Lifelong Learning Newsletter -- a bi-monthly email featuring news and updates on the Oates Institute.
2021 Seminars / Learning Experiences
- The program committee is finalizing the seminars for 2021. Topics on Palliative Care, Research, and Best Spiritual Care Practices will provide for integrative learning experiences. Please take a moment to fill out our programming survey to share your preferences!
Each month features 12 Hours of CEUs, Facilitated and collaborative learning experiences
Linked courses are active. Course registration is typically due by the first Tuesday of each month with the instructor beginning engagement in our forums and via email on the second Tuesday of each month. The courses continue for three weeks following.
- Research 101
- Through Dangerous Terrain: A Guide for Trauma-Informed Pastoral Leadership in Times of Threat – a book study led by the author, Jennifer Baldwin, PhD.
- The Use of Self in Pastoral Care
- Nurturing Silence in a Noisy Heart: Caring for Self While Caring for Others Without Losing Your Minds
- Integrated Family Therapy Symposium (TBA)
Other CEU opportunities
- One hour recorded webinar presentations on special topics such as Palliative Care, Mindfulness, and Integrative Medicine are available in Library Resource room. 2 hours CEUs for watching and answering quiz.